request a Replay of
SIMM™: more than just end of day
IM & SIMM should now be part of front office decision making, and long-term portfolio management. Our panel discussed the extent to which initial margin should be part of all trading and portfolio decisions. We also discussed:
- Why should firms be using SIMM rather than any other model?
- Should IM & SIMM be available in real-time within a business? Why not just end of day?
- In what way should portfolio managers or traders be using IM & SIMM when planning or executing trades?
- Why should firms be back-testing their SIMM calculations?
- What steps can firms take to manage IM over the long term for a portfolio?
- How should the cost of margin be attributed and managed within the front office?
Register here to request a replay of the webinar